TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The crossmember for sale is black and has the rubber mounts instead of the poly ones. You will need to make your own mounting brackets (not hard to do) or buy them from Brian at Front Range. This has been a great crossmember, but I need something that will protect my t-case and auto tranny. I have only had it mounts for about 4 months and it is in great shape.

$200 shipped to the upper 48.

Forgot, I take paypal. Credit and debit will cost you a bit more, but if you don't mind paying the fee, I can help.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am I priced too high? Talk to me. I want to move this thing! I take trades. I need a hydro steer kit from Rocklogic 4x4 in Utah or a new pitman arm from sky manufacturing, or a new alpine head unit.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The brackets that attach the crossmember to the frame. Its just two gussets and a piece of flat plate with a hole in it for the bolt.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Timbuddha said:
Am I priced too high? Talk to me. I want to move this thing! I take trades. I need a hydro steer kit from Rocklogic 4x4 in Utah or a new pitman arm from sky manufacturing, or a new alpine head unit.
well, didn't want to crap on your sale, but it's not a screamin' deal- the new ones are $239, with poly mounts & frame brackets... at $150 shipped it'd be very attractive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.