TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help from the forum! I have been trying to get a hold of Front Range for a few days now so I could get the center section of their cross-member for my dual case install but they are not answering their phone. So
anyone know of a dealer that might have one I can order and get it to California before next weekend?

Any help would be great thanks Jared

I have already called Inchworm, Dave'z offroad, and marlin they don't have one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the relpys I still have not found one. I guess I will have to leave a message and see when they call back. I just wanted to get the part before next weekend so I could put my cases in.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
theres something on their site about a family member being diagnosed with cancer.. that might have something to do with it
Their web site doesn't say that; read the words printed.

I came across a post on Pirate that said Brian was at a W.E. Rock event over the weekend. They are hard to get ahold of, don't return every phone call. I'm at almost 6 months waiting to get the final pieces of a rear axle order. Other than delays and customer service issues :rolleyes: ; I am still happy with the order, and the quality and strength of the axle is amazing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm not a dealer but I have one that I was going to use, but made my own mount instead. I've still got the plate and the hardware. I'm in California (San Clemente) and I don't mind parting with it. The one I have is the gear driven style center plate not the chain driven case.

Garrett

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Garrett,
Dude it is like 482.94 miles to my house if you want to see about shipping that bad dude up hear and tell me how much you want for it maybe we can make a deal.

The cases going in to my tacoma are gear driven. :D

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Brian always has returned my ph calls and emails w/in a day or so.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sent the plate off to him today. Want to say for the record though that I haven't had any problems with FROR before. I've ordered several times through their website and corresponded with Brian via email as well as on the phone before. I'd imagine that this was just a bad time or something.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts