TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front Range Off Road Twin stick for sale. I have had this for a year and a half and it works great, but I need some money for new sliders and this is just another thing that I don't need. It is set up to fit in the auto tranny shifter console and it is longer than the normal twin stick to make up for the body lift I had on the truck. It includes the boot, a plate to block out dirt and dust as well as the original instructions.

$135 shipped to the upper 48.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I am interested in it
I have a 98 std cab auto
what else do I need from Front range to use this twin stick?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
98 Taco said:
I am interested in it
I have a 98 std cab auto
what else do I need from Front range to use this twin stick?
All you would need to do is to mod the t-case as described in the instructions. You have to remove the "pill" that sits between the shift rails. Its pretty easy and can be done with the t-case in the truck. I have all of the instrctions and there is also a write up on 4x4 wire.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Timbuddha said:
All you would need to do is to mod the t-case as described in the instructions. You have to remove the "pill" that sits between the shift rails. Its pretty easy and can be done with the t-case in the truck. I have all of the instrctions and there is also a write up on 4x4 wire.
You did yours with the Tcase in the truck? The guys at frontrange told me that I would have to remove the Tcase.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
faithoffroad said:
You did yours with the Tcase in the truck? The guys at frontrange told me that I would have to remove the Tcase.

I was able to remove the "pill" with a magnet. I also had a body lift which made access a lot easier.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Tim, are you referring to the top plate that holds the sticks in at the top of the transfer case?
I see in the pic that the new one has its own flange plate
I want it, for sure
email me and I will send you a MO
[email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That plate in the picture will cover up the space that was covered up by the rubber boot that was in there witht he single shifter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts