TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone changed out their seats for some other more comfortable seats? if so what brands? im looking to replace my worn seats from my taco. any suggestions would be great. thanks
max

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just replaced Chevy Cavalier seats previously in my truck (they were free) with Scion tC seats that are way better than both stock and the Chevys. Even the Cavalier ones however were better than then stock. Both sets required extensive modification but the Scion ones were much more straightforward. How much work are you willing to do? And if you want crappy Cavalier seats modified for a Tacoma, come pick em up in North Jersey before the garbage men get 'em.
Take care
Dan

·
Registered
552 Posts
The seats in my 01 Tacoma are pretty nice but could be better on really long trips. I have a really bad back and comfort is hard to come by in truck seats.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I can take some pics but I have no way of posting them. How does one post pics?
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I put in some Miata seats that were pretty nice, but again that is a lot of modification.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
im looking for prelude cloth heated seats but for 500 bucks im thinkin no.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
darwink1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing