TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a OEM front valance/bumper as a temp for a couple weeks. Doesn't really matter what shape it's in as long as resembles a bumper enough. I'm in Lake Forest So Cal, willing to pick-up.

-Tweeter

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice job linking me...I sent some PM's out and never got any back...dude you can have it for free I don't care haha

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Yeah it didn't work... doh...

Fixed it...

Yeah I PM'd that dude and got nothing either... I thought it was cause I only offered him $ 60. And he was insulted... ha ha ha

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cabo john said:
I got your stocko taco front bumper - for a 2000. :D Let me know if you still need one? Its yours.
John
Shot you back a PM, thanks John I appreciate it!!!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Tweeter said:
Thanks again John, I owe you a ride in the truck I won't forget!!!
Who the hell wants a ride in a truck that never sees dirt? I mean really, you never come to actual runs, so what would you take him for a ride in? Your Geo Metro? :flipoff3:

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
If you guys still need a stock bumper valance. let me know I have my 97 hanging in my garage. the valance has been trimmed but over all in good shape.

Pm me if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rubberpants said:
Who the hell wants a ride in a truck that never sees dirt? I mean really, you never come to actual runs, so what would you take him for a ride in? Your Geo Metro? :flipoff3:
Hasn't seen dirt since January...not that long. I get my rear stuff tomorrow and the shop is backed up for 2 months...I can only pull so many strings here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts