Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump again, anybody need wheel studs? did the gorillas at the tire shop overtorque your lug nuts? replace them now before they fail...

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, price to high? make me an offer...

·
Registered
55 Posts
studs

these are the rear studs by part number wright? i want to replace all the studs because the gorillas did beat them up i have 17"fj wheels w-285/75/17 mt's with 1/4 spacers and stock lug nuts will they work with this setup? :confused: if so the price is kind of high i can have them picked i have partner that lives out there.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
teamjordan69 said:
these are the rear studs by part number wright? i want to replace all the studs because the gorillas did beat them up i have 17"fj wheels w-285/75/17 mt's with 1/4 spacers and stock lug nuts will they work with this setup? :confused: if so the price is kind of high i can have them picked i have partner that lives out there.
i bought them thinking they were the longer ones and they are.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ill take em as long as there the ones for the rear axle how do you want to do this. and whats the total length of them. i live in whittier i could probably meet you with cash someware.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ill measure tonight but im sure that they are the short ones, meant for the front. i bought them thinking that they were the long ones... and they are

·
Registered
55 Posts
i measured a front one that i need to replace on mine and its roughly 1.7" from end to end. so if there longer than that then you have the rear ones. the reason i asked about the price i because i can get the exact same ones from western auto for $2.00 each i just figured we could work out a deal i know what its like to be stuck with something you dont need. anyway just let me know when you can.

·
Registered
148 Posts
my loss your gain, i ordered 13 studs and turns out i dont need them. toyota part # 90942-02052

list for $5.32 each, i paid $3.68 each + shipping

ill let them go for $3.50 each shipped(cont. U.S.) or $39 for all 13 shipped(cont. U.S.)

or you can come pick them up in Temecula, CA
90942-02052 are rear studs.

I was looking at getting longer studs for my front to use wheels spacers with, and I verified this number in the EPC.
I can also verify these go for just over $5 ea at the stealer.

$39 sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I was looking at getting longer studs for my front to use wheels spacers with, and I verified this number in the EPC.

damn, i havent even had time to measure them. if they are in fact rear studs then im keeping them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
yup.
-02049 is the number for the fronts.
-02052 is the number for 95.5-00 rears.
-02079 is for 01+ rears.

I wonder what the difference in lengths is for all 3.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i finally got around to measuring these and they are just about 2" so yea they are the rears and i will be keeping them...

·
Registered
55 Posts

dude i dont know what your plans are for wheel spacers but click on my member name and go to the post robbie gordon wheels i just had the same setup done for my o2 double cab i have had no problems i had those junk 1/4 spacers and had very bad vibration problems these stopped all that nonsense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts