TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered this and was wondering if anyone had pics of it installed with the center console back in and everything? They have a pic on their site without the center console on. I have a manual trans.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98 Taco said:
do you have an auto or manual tranny?
Manual....................

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump..............

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
faithoffroad said:
Bump..............
I have an auto, but I have some pics of the console if need be. What specifically are you looking for? If the manual trannys, but understanding was that they didn't need to be bent at all, but I could be wrong too. :eek:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want to see what people are doing with the pleather boot since there are 2 shifters instead of 1 now

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I don't run the leather boot anymore. The rubber boot underneath is adequate to seal the elements out of the cab. I would like to run it, but I haven't been down to an appolstery shop to have it fixed.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The trans. shifter is in the same boot so I would like to use it. I was just wondering if someone has done this and what it looked like.

·
Old Timer
266 Posts
faithoffroad said:
I just ordered this and was wondering if anyone had pics of it installed with the center console back in and everything? They have a pic on their site without the center console on. I have a manual trans.
I would like to know this also...... :confused:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally got it done I will post pics.
[/IMG]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts