TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished up a good sized run of these, and have a few on the shelf. I know these will go fast, so give us a call to get yours today!

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
no recovery points???
otherwise, looks real clean and stout

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
98 Taco said:
no recovery points???
otherwise, looks real clean and stout
3 actually. A 1" hole in the center you can drop a clevis through, or mount a tow ball (please dont use the ball for recovery though.)

And 2 sets of 1/2" holes for tow hook mounting on either side, about 5" off center.

·
Registered
598 Posts
That is a great looking replacement bumper. Looks solid too!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Brian's stuff is really burly almost overbuilt. I get that warm feeling inside everytime I look at my crossmember or u-bolt flip plates. Brian, you know how I was having problems with the u-bolt flips a while back? When I switched to Marlin springs, no clearance problems whatsoever. They must be just a bit more narrow. Now send me a skid so I can admire that as well. Better yet, I just want one of those bling, bling Diamond axles. They make my mouth water. :)

Timmy

·
Registered
598 Posts
My friend is looking for a "stock" looking replacement bumper. This has got to be the one.

But alas, I have a Land Cruiser now, so I'm just window shopping...

·
Registered
94 Posts
NICE bumper and whens the t case tacoma skid gonna be out

·
Registered
305 Posts
bumper looks nice now lets see a front bumper

·
Registered
925 Posts
Front Range said:
We just finished up a good sized run of these, and have a few on the shelf. I know these will go fast, so give us a call to get yours today!

awesome looking brian. i was wondering how they mount though? i know that bentup and i think demello's cannot fit with a trailer hitch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts