TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 01 Interior (grey)

almost all my interior from my 01 tacoma up for grabs, the following items are what I have.

Rear Quarter pannel plastic (both sides)
Rear Seat back and plastics (sorry no seat cushins threw them away a while ago)
headliner
A Piller Plastic

there will be more depending on what i plan on putting back in after the cage, but this is the main stuff so far that wont be going back in...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wouldnt happen to have the passenger rear window [ext cab] lock assembly, the plastic pieces that hook up to the window to open/close and lock it. The grey knob/cover trim piece. and the black cam that attatches to the grey plastic knob/trim and the window itself. Please let me know if you are unsure of what Im trying to say. Thanks

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
STOCKTRD said:
Wouldnt happen to have the passenger rear window [ext cab] lock assembly, the plastic pieces that hook up to the window to open/close and lock it. The grey knob/cover trim piece. and the black cam that attatches to the grey plastic knob/trim and the window itself. Please let me know if you are unsure of what Im trying to say. Thanks
that piece is staying on, it is whats keeping my windows locked and shut, sorry.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Timbuddha said:
Center console? Maybe?
Snutty already called it if i dont reuse it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
are you talking about the door plastic insides? how beat up are they? $$?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
J-Man said:
are you talking about the door plastic insides? how beat up are they? $$?
no the door plastic is staying on.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My68ur8trd said:
what color are the rear panels and seat back. and how much?

Justin
The interior is all grey from an 01 truck.

Where are you located? How about 60 total (not including shipping)? only thing is shipping might be killer, these arent small. That includes both sides and all the rear suff (the rear plastic and cushion. If you need the jump seats, i can get them, they are at my parents place. I would ask another 20 for those since i gotta drive like 50 miles to get em. Let me know via aim or email or here.

L8r,
Corey

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow I could really use all those pieces......would you be willing to ship to Jersey? Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tam said:
how about the bezel around the a/c and stereo?
no, the dash is staying in truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts