TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have perfect condition stock 5 spoke 2001-2004 (fit any year tacoma) and and unused spare for sale. Includes 4 center caps and all lugs. Looking to get 250 for them. Will post pictures tonight. Anyone interested?
-Scott

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scottnmos said:
I have perfect condition stock 5 spoke 2001-2004 (fit any year tacoma) and and unused spare for sale. Includes 4 center caps and all lugs. Looking to get 250 for them. Will post pictures tonight. Anyone interested?
-Scott
Sorry guys, I just got notified my unit is deploying. I will still have the rims available when I get back. In about 2 months. Sorry about the delay, thats the way it goes with the military. I will still be around here occasionally and will post in this folder when I get back. PM or email me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scottnmos said:
Sorry guys, I just got notified my unit is deploying. I will still have the rims available when I get back. In about 2 months. Sorry about the delay, thats the way it goes with the military. I will still be around here occasionally and will post in this folder when I get back. PM or email me if you have any questions.
Ok, I am back now and really want to get rid of these things. Preferably locally 200 and theyre yours. Pm me or email me at [email protected]
I will ship them but buyer pays shipping, let me know a zip and we can figure out something. The rims are in perfect shape. I will take some pictures the first chance I get and email them to anyone interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
scottnmos
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing