TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a 1991 Toyota pickup 4wd the odometer reads 212k the engine has around 5000 miles on it. 22RE bored .030, cam cat back with Flowmaster 40 series. 31" tires on 15x8 wheels, new clutch, fairly new half shaft on driver's side (lifetime warrenty), water pump, starter, oil pump, fuel filter, brake pads, fresh brake & clutch fluid, new intake valves, seals guides, plugs, air filter you get the point pretty much new under the hood. Truck is rust free but not dent free the major ones are on the bed (passenger rear corner). Asking for $2200 - $2600. Here is a picture only difference is the wheels are brown (and need repainted) paint job is OK...Truck has a few small issues 1. Needs front half of parking brake cable replaced 2. There is a funny noise coming from the rear that is only apparent when you give it gas and when you let off when driving the sound is not there I've looked all over took the drums off thinking maybe a spring broke or something. I am sure there are other things wrong but not big enough to mention here truck is located is Jacksonville Arkansas and I have title in hand and will deliver within 100 miles only after I have cash in hand and you've looked the truck over. I need to sell this for another Yota I am trying to get. Thanks Jeremiah

·
Registered
344 Posts
I will gladly give you $26.00 for it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
pics of the dent on pass side??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts