TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have to sell my truck for something better for work
1992 toyota 4 runner sr5 auto,176,000 miles It has ome rear coils, front BJ spacers, new shocks in front, custom rear bumper with hitch,complete long block replaced 50,000 miles ago + or - at the stealership. I have replaced the rear window motor and transmission,completely new exhaust 3 months ago,front cv axles and idler arm bushings has four almost brand new bfgoodrich all terrains,aisin manual hubs, hella 550 driving lights,alpine head unit and boston acoustic speakers, Interior has no rips in any seats or panels and carpets are pretty clean I bought this truck last december and have not had to do much to her except for the back window stuff and oil changes. Runs awesome drove back and forth to a job 80 miles away all summer long 160 miles round trip. with not one problem.took it to virginia in oct 1200 mile round trip no problems. truck will go anywhere.

Problems: power antenna doesn't work, some rust over back wheels (see pics)
dent in front bumper, crack in windshield, tailgate is rusty, rear anti lock break light comes on sparaticly, air conditioning is weak, I think thats it

I also have a 1991 toyota 4runner parts truck It has a bad clutch and fuel lines, missing some interior parts but is all there otherwise, the body is shot with rust though so mechanical parts only

located in rochester, new york
I'm asking $3800.00 for both

this was the smallest pic I had

Attachments

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
do you still have this 4runner?
what is your best price?
email me all details
bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts