TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Black 1994 toyota 4x4 SR5 3.0 V6 pickup with a 5 speed tranny. 118K on the clock and it runs great.
It's a great truck; I just need something stronger since I need to tow more regularly now. Its never been wheeled.
The cab is Nearly perfect, and the bed is close, but still has some scrapes and dents, from normal use...
It's had the headgasket recall done, Very well maintained, No rust on cab body, no rust on bed with the
exception of one area in the right rear corner, shown in the pictures. The truck has been completely hosed off
whenever it was in snow, garage kept and washed regularly. Two way paging security system with starter kill and
remote starter. Numerous performace upgrades include: stainless steel brake lines, Downey Heavy weight flywheel
(makes a big difference climbing long hills and towing), Downey clutch, performance pads and rotors, brand new
Thorley headers, Borla cat back exhaust, new cap, wires, rotor, spark plugs, new K&N filtercharger cold air intake,
New waterpump, timing belt, tensioner pulleys, drive belts, antifreeze, synthetic oil, just changed all fluids
out for mobil 1 synthetic, Redline MTR gear oil in transmission, new rear springs and lift shackles, Axle wrap shocks,
Bilstein shocks, new O2 sensor,Optima yellow top battery,
wired for driving lights on brushguard, Clear corners and bumper turn signals, front reciever hitch, rear trailer hitch,
trailer brake controller, 4runner chrome power mirrors (taller which gives a better view behind),
ARE hard tonneau cover painted to match truck, 3 temperature Heated Drivers seat Custom Alpine and Sony
sound system: Alpine head unit wired for Sirius and Ipod ready(sirius antenna is mounted under 3rd brake
light housing out of sight) 3 way Sony Mobile ES speakers in front doors that were $2500 new (showing some wear,
but still sound good) with 3 sony amps and a Sony subwoofer mounted in storage box under rear bench seat),
Hella vision plus H4 headlight housings, 4100K Xenon headlight kit, Parrot bluetooth handsfree kit,
K40 front and rear radar/laser detection system with alert led's in gauge cluster,($1800 installed) full size spare tire,
Piaa backup lamps, Piaa fog lights, factory brushguard, bedliner, sliding rear window, sunroof with matching light
shade cover,full guages, center console, sport bucket seats with lumbar and adjustable bolsters, intermitent wipers,
nearly new toyo open country 31x 10.50's on stock alloys, running boards,
The bad: There is a tear in the drivers seat ( you can see in the picture)
and the side bottom cushion bolster is worn out from getting in and out of the truck.The front bumper is chipped
and starting to show rust through the chrome, the front lower valence has some stone chips showing as well,
all from normal highway driving. The rear bumper is in need of replacing as it is rusted pretty
badly (pretty much the only part that IS rusted) and the rear corner on the bed mentioned earlier in this post.
Truck is missing one center cap from a rear wheel. I think I got everything,
its quite a list. Been a long time building the truck, I will be sad to see it go.
I will add any other mods that I remember...I am asking $9000 OBO.

Call me with any questions or if anyone would like to see the truck in person.
Truck is located in south western CT near the NY boarder.

My number is 203 667 4445.
Email is [email protected]
Eric

[/IMG]

·
Registered
316 Posts
This is a beautiful Truck, Mine is the same year and model exactly, except its the evergreen pearl color. You definitely gave me some ideas for Mods. some things that i've wanted to do for a while, buuut I'm on a college budget. I keep mine in immaculate condition as well. good luck man, I would DEFINITELY be interested if i had the money. She's beautiful

·
Registered
316 Posts
i'm sure you wouldn't want to sell anything off of it would you?, I wouldn't if i were you, just figured i'd through it out there. Enjoy it while you have it man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts