TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1995.5 Reg Cab V6 SAS in AZ - SOLD

SOLD

It hurts to post this, but I have a baby on the way and it's time to let the taco go. I'm the original owner, 11 years and 3 months. I have been too busy to use it for what it's built for recently, so it's better off in someone else's garage. This taco is a diamond in the rough. Low miles, barely used. The engine is STRONG and the truck is light. The SAS is top notch, looks and drives excellent. Very fun to drive. I usually drive it every day to and from work, about 3 miles, hence the low milage. Located in Scottsdale, AZ

I'm asking $9500 which seems to be fair based on what comps have been going for.

1995.5 Reg Cab V6 5-Speed <---Very Rare
87,000 miles!!! <---Barely broken in
D44 Solid Axle Conversion
New7-Leaf Waggy Springs
Rockstomper crossover steering
FROR Spring mounts and Steering Box mount
High Angle Driveline
14" travel Bilstein 5100
ARB locker in Front
LockRight in Rear
4.88 Gears
Custom Alcan Springs in Rear
35x12.5 MT Baja Claws
Bobbed Bed 13" <---the first, and cleanest i've seen
Snugtop Camper Shell (From DCab)
New paint 2 years ago

Questions?

·
Registered
100 Posts
very nice truck any pics of the sas,the interior,and engine.very intrested but im in cali and that is a drive i might half to make

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sac5.0 said:
very nice truck any pics of the sas,the interior,and engine.very intrested but im in cali and that is a drive i might half to make
Where in Cali? I am in LA a couple times a month and will be in both LA and San Diego later this month. I can deliver. :D

Oh, and I'll get some more pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
That is a nice looking rig...Id just lose the camper shell though

·
Registered
100 Posts
shorttaco said:
Where in Cali? I am in LA a couple times a month and will be in both LA and San Diego later this month. I can deliver. :D

Oh, and I'll get some more pictures tomorrow.
im in sacramento 8 hours away.in the pics the doors look a dirfernt color is it just the lighting?any leaks or any problems at all with the truck.who did all the sas and the bobbing of the bed?and some more pics would be great very intrested

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sac5.0 said:
im in sacramento 8 hours away.in the pics the doors look a dirfernt color is it just the lighting?any leaks or any problems at all with the truck.who did all the sas and the bobbing of the bed?and some more pics would be great very intrested
Ahh, that would explain the "sac" in your name. Well, if it works out, I could atleast meet you half way?

The picture is flawed, not the paint. There is too much local contrast enhancement in the picture. The paint is perfect.

No leaks or problems. The truck runs much younger than its years suggest. The only thing it needs(aesthetically) is a rear bumper. I never got around to getting a new one after the bed bob.

The bed bob and SAS were done by Ronn Erickson(yogiaz) with a little help from me. Ronn is responsible for most of the axle swap activity here in AZ. Mine was probably the 7th or 8th that he had done at the time, so he knows what he is doing.

I will work on getting more pictures today.

-David

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
sac5.0 said:
Also forgot, it just passed emissions testing 2 weeks ago with flying colors and there are no engine mods, so definitely California legal.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A/C- Yes
Bucket Seats and center console
Tach - Yes
No tilt wheel
manual windows
Alarm w/ power door actuators

Mark in Az said:
What about factory options?
A/C
Buckets
Tach
Tilt
SRW
etc.

Thx.

·
Registered
808 Posts
shorttaco said:
The bed bob and SAS were done by Ronn Erickson(yogiaz) with a little help from me. Ronn is responsible for most of the axle swap activity here in AZ. Mine was probably the 7th or 8th that he had done at the time, so he knows what he is doing.

-David
I will chime in and say I have Yogi's old truck (SAC'd) and can verify the quality of work he does.

Could this possibly mean 2 of Yogi SAC's in Sac now :)

Bump for you!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts