1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! 2001 Honda Civic EX Coupe SOLD!!

SOLD!!

Silver 2001 Honda Civic EX Coupe

87K mostly hwy miles, auto, abs, cruise control, pdl, pw, keyless entry, front and side airbags, am/fm/cd, power moon roof, vin # ghost etched in all windows, small paint scuff on rear bumper.

$8500 OBO

Located in Cypress, TX (suburb of Houston)

this would be a great car for high school/college kids. Since we have one kid and are trying to make a second :xpimp: we'd like to get a gas guzzling SUV

if there is an interest I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Any intrest in trading for a 94 4runner with only 66K miles, SR5, 4x4, Auto, 3.0 V6, White ext., grey int., newer 31" Michilins, shocks and rear All Pro springs to cure the saggy rear problem on those. Very nice ride, just looking to get a gas miser if the oppotunity comes along.

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bones said:
Any intrest in trading for a 94 4runner with only 66K miles, SR5, 4x4, Auto, 3.0 V6, White ext., grey int., newer 31" Michilins, shocks and rear All Pro springs to cure the saggy rear problem on those. Very nice ride, just looking to get a gas miser if the oppotunity comes along.
If it were my car I would've been interested, except for the 3.slow, being as it was my wifes car she wanted something new(er). We got her an 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport...picked it up cheap.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
So you bought the Montero after all?

For everyone else's benefit, I checked this car out personally, and it is in great shape. We decided not to buy, as my mom really needs a 4-door.

Bump for the Civic sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts