TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

2003 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 with TRD package.

A little bit about the truck. I am the second owner and the original owner had it serviced at the dealer prior to me (have receipts). It has 4 doors, and is an automatic. It has the TRD offroad package, which adds 31 inch tires, electric rear locker, sunroof, offroad suspension, etc. It has never been offroaded, I have never even had it on a gravel road.

New premium front brake pads and rotors, spray in boxliner, air, tilt, cruise, power steering, etc.

106,000 kilometers,

Asking 24,000 OBO.

Picture is below.

Call me at (780) 995-9169 and ask for Steve. Truck is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

·
Registered
89 Posts
not too be a dick. but the other double cab listed has about half the miles you do and is one year newer and about $4k less, well im not sure what the exchange rate is but im sure its close. :2cents:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya the trucks up in canada sell for quite a bit more than down south. It sucks but thats how it is.

I had a look in the bargainfinder and canadatrader and priced mine 1000 lower than the lowest double cab i could find. I think im in the right range, maybe im wrong though..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts