TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 285 Bridgstone Mud Terrains. They are mounted on American Racing 16X8 rims. I had these on my truck with 3" of lift and they fit with moderate rubbing and look baddass! I am now commuting with my truck so I need to go to 265s because my truck never sees off road. These tires have a little over half life in them and the rims are in decent shape but could use a polish. I am willing to sell these things for less than $500. That is less than 125$ per wheel/tire. I am in Northern NJ.
Email [email protected] if you are interested.
I would consider trades for almost new 265s.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, for just the tires...i would want 250 plus shipping. i am in 07045, and i dont know how to ship, so if you figure out how to ship from that zip, you can get an idea what shipping would be. i will drive to a local loading dock if that helps you, anything within 20 miles or so.
ac

·
Registered
4,294 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would definately be able to bring them to the local greyhound for anyone. that goes for rims, tires or rims/tire combo. the local greyhound for me is newark, nj if that helps anyone get pricing.
ac

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe the tires have roughly 30k on them. They have about 1/2 a keys depth left. I would say roughly a little more than 1/2" of tread left. You can probably get another 20k out of them. The idea is to get back down to smaller tires since I dont get to off road at all and all I need are cheap A/Ts to commute back and forth to work on. email or pm if interested.
Thanks,
Anthony

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am willing to trade the tires straight up for a decent set of 265 a/ts. i just need something more practical right now and that seems like the best way to get it. i still have the tires and rims for sale/trade. bring me some offers!
anthony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts