TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Four 32x11.5 R15 Inch BFGoodrich All-Terrains in great condition. With almost no off-road miles on them. All the tires have the same amount of tread left. Asking $350 local pick up only.

Three 15x7 American Racing AR-767 black steel rims with a small amount rock rash. The picture shows the two rims with the most rock rash.

One 15x8 American Racing AR-767 black steel rim with some rock rash.

Bought them from Lucky13TRD on these forums and didn’t find out that one was wider till I dismounted the tires; So I am forced to sell separate. They fit on my '01 Tacoma with a 1/4 inch spacer in the front. Also you can buy one more rim to make a complete set. And I can ship at buyers expense. Selling for $35 a rim.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wow. I might be interested in the pair, Are you willing to sell both rims/tires+ ship together? On my dime of course, If not free bump

·
Registered
870 Posts
i might be interested if you could hang on to them until the weekend (friday is payday), any plugs in the tires or repairs, also were they rotated regularly for even tread wear...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trdtacostand04 said:
i might be interested if you could hang on to them until the weekend (friday is payday), any plugs in the tires or repairs, also were they rotated regularly for even tread wear...
I can hold them till the weekend. One of the tires does have a patch..but it was done professionally. They were all regulary rotated and have even wear.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dirtrider15 said:
would these tires fit on stock rim of a 96 taco??
If your rim is a 15 they will fit.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freejake3 said:
What's the backspacing on the 15x7's?

I will check the backspacing today after work.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
freejake3 said:
What's the backspacing on the 15x7's?

Sorry for the late response I have been out of town all last week. The backspacing is 4 inches on both the 7s and the 8.

Both rims and tires are still for sale!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tires are SOLD.

PRICE DROP on the rims $30 a rim or $100 for all of them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold the 8 inch.

Still have three 7 inch rims left.

Make an offer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·