TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad put 60 miles on them on his truck and took them off. i cant put them on my truck, too big. pick up all 4 tires for 480.00 no tax!!!! thats only 120.00 a tire, they sell for 170 a tire. pick up only, im in Anaheim CA. i will drive to LA and surrounding counties. email me at [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to sell them as a set of 4 because the price is so tasty and they are brand new.
sorry

·
Registered
668 Posts
damn... i just bought some firestone mts too... oh well, bump for ya...

·
Registered
169 Posts
EVERY THING IS IN CLAIFORNIA.... BS, im moving all the sweet deals out there, good lookin chicks.. im there cn i stay at some ones house???..lol..j/k, bump for ya

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been thinkin that for the longest time when I look at posts on this board and they are all in Cali, and finally a met a kid who lives in Cali but goes to school with me here (Virginia Tech). I'm probably gonna come out there this summer and stay with him for a while and I'm just gonna buy a whole bunch of crap for my truck from ya'll and put it in suitcases for the trip home :)
Ryan

·
Registered
485 Posts
I cant believe no one has bought these yet. Shit, I only have 10k the same tires, but Im thinking about buying these to save $200..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just sold them all right now. sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts