TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $500 /OBO

I bought these about a year ago to put in my 2003 DoubleCab, but never found the time to install them. I'm selling the truck, so the seats have to go.

I believe they're from a 1999/2000 4Runner, but the leather looks near brand new (no wear). I'll post pics very shortly, but I just wanted to get this posted... email me at cboone[at]dezinnia.com if you're interested!

Obviously, seats are large items, and I'd prefer a local sale. But if you want them shipped, we can discuss it. (When I bought them, I bought them locally, so I have no idea what shipping cost would be, or if they could go UPS, or freight, or what...)

Thanks!

cb

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I am interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!
email me with pics, please
bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4Runner seats... now with pics!

They are electronic, with lumbar (see photos). They're really nice seats. I just wish I would have had time to install them. They're in great shape; all they need is a little cleaning/conditioning and they'll look like brand new.

Hope this helps!

cb

·
Registered
119 Posts
These would be a direct drop in swap right? I mean they do have the same mounting holes don't they?

If so, let me know what it would cost to ship them to zip code 39564. If all your other deals fall through, I am interested.

Danny

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I am going to have to pass on them
good luck!
I need to keep all my $$ for a tow rig

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ddriggers2 said:
These would be a direct drop in swap right? I mean they do have the same mounting holes don't they?

If so, let me know what it would cost to ship them to zip code 39564. If all your other deals fall through, I am interested.

Danny
As far as I know, the seats are CLOSE to a direct bolt in. I chatted with several forum members last summer before I bought them, and the consensus was that three of the four anchor bolts are a direct match... the last anchor (one of the rears) needs to get "hammered" slightly to fit. I think it needs to move about a half an inch.

Another guy said it's easier to spot-weld the existing Tacoma front and rear brackets on the outside track of the 4Runner seat. (Easier, that is, if you have access to a welder!) But if you know of a local welding place, I bet it's a quickie job. ($20 and a case of beer, most likely!)

·
Registered
984 Posts
A 4R to Taco seat transplant is never a direct 4-to-4 hole bolt-in. The best case is 3 holes line up 'as is' (with one needing a bit of tweaking on the tab alignment), with someone needing to be fabbed to get the 4th one done. Getting the best case fit is more or less probable depending on which generations (4R / Taco) you're going between. Your best chance is a 4R seat from the same model year (or multi-year generation) as your target / receiver Taco.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
tiiger said:
Price: $500 /OBO

I bought these about a year ago to put in my 2003 DoubleCab, but never found the time to install them. I'm selling the truck, so the seats have to go.

I believe they're from a 1999/2000 4Runner, but the leather looks near brand new (no wear). I'll post pics very shortly, but I just wanted to get this posted... email me at cboone[at]dezinnia.com if you're interested!

Obviously, seats are large items, and I'd prefer a local sale. But if you want them shipped, we can discuss it. (When I bought them, I bought them locally, so I have no idea what shipping cost would be, or if they could go UPS, or freight, or what...)

Thanks!

cb
I Have these same seats in my Tacoma, They kick ass in comfort! I love them! The only down side for me is they are electric and I can't get to my back seat very easy! but they are really comfy!

I need to find some manual ones!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts