TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my 91 Pickup. Its 90% complete and only needs a few more items to be ready for rock crawling. Heres the low down on the mods/upgrades:
Engine- 22r-e bored 40 over and fully rebuilt with engnbldr master rebuild kit, engnbldr crawler cam, engnbldr fully assembled head with larger ports and new stock size valves. All new belts, hoses, plugs, wires, pcv valve, cap, rotor and fuel filter all straight from Toyota.
Tranny/t-case- Stock transmission with dual case 23 spline adaptor from Marlin Crawler, 4.7 gears in rear case, speedo extension cable, and shift boot kit from Marlin. Budbuilt Dual case adapter. All-pro offroad t-case parking brake kit.
Front end-Fully rebuilt with all new bearings and seals with Yukon 5.29s, aussie locker,solid spacer, Longfields, OEM toyota drive flanges, ARP hub and steering arm studs, Trail-gear backing plate eliminator, Trail-gear diff stud kit, Trail-gear triple drilled pinion flange, vented rotors, reman. calipers, and new pads.
Rear end-Fully rebuilt with Trail-gear rear axle service kit, Yukon 5.29s, solid spacer, Yukon spool, new drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, and hardware kit, Trail-gear diff stud kit.
Suspension-Trail-gear SAS and rear lift with 4" springs. 14" travel shocks in the front. Budbuilt rear upper and lower shock mount kits.
Interior- Cheap pioneer cd player and speakers, Cobra 18wsxII cb.
Parts not installed yet- Rear shocks, front driveshaft(trail-gear 12" long spline kit already modified for dual cases), rockstomper motor mounts, rockstomper beadlocks with mudrings and button head screws, All-Pro Offroad sliders and Trail-Gear slider mount kit.
I think thats everything but their could be more. The truck does need a little work to be finished. Thiers no battery, no gear oil in diffs or t-case, things of that nature.
The body is in desent shape, some rust in the cab behind the drivers seat. Its has its nomal dents and dings for a 91. The truck is on its stock 225' wheels and tires. It comes with a set of half doors and the stock birfs/axles. The body has 209,xxx miles on it, and everything else has 0 miles on it. The engine and diffs still need to be broken in. The truck is located in Sykesville,MD 21784. Im looking to get $7,000 for it obo. If your interested pm me, I can post up or e-mail pics if you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts