TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on an ARB RD89 Air Locker that will fit a Tacoma, non-TRD rear diff. That means it should fit 4Runner's as well, but check the application guide on the ARB site to be sure the RD89 will work for your application.

It has been completely reconditioned by ARB, so it has all new seals and o-rings, etc. Effectively it is like new. It's the complete kit, with solenoid and everything that comes with a new locker.

$550 cash + shipping if you are not local (Seattle area). I need to turn this around fast.

Any takers?
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
WATRD said:
I have a line on an ARB RD89 Air Locker that will fit a Tacoma, non-TRD rear diff. That means it should fit 4Runner's as well, but check the application guide on the ARB site to be sure the RD89 will work for your application.

It has been completely reconditioned by ARB, so it has all new seals and o-rings, etc. Effectively it is like new. It's the complete kit, with solenoid and everything that comes with a new locker.

$550 cash + shipping if you are not local (Seattle area). I need to turn this around fast.

Any takers?
If I didn't already have a rear ARB- I'd be all over this
- Let me make a few phone calls- and I think it'll be sold
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! Thanks! I am selling it for a friend who is not on these boards and who needs to pay some bills. If I didn't have the TRD rear, I would have bought it myself, but since it's not good to me, I thought I would pass it along.
 

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
Joined
·
796 Posts
Can you check shipping to Houston, Tx 77055? I want it if you could wait till next week for the $$. Also, does it need to be "cash"? It would be great if I could write you a company check, or PayPal you.

I may have the cash by Monday, I hope.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
FlipSideUp said:
Can you check shipping to Houston, Tx 77055? I want it if you could wait till next week for the $$. Also, does it need to be "cash"? It would be great if I could write you a company check, or PayPal you.

I may have the cash by Monday, I hope.
LOL- I was going to call you tomorrow to let you know about this-
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will confirm the weight and shipping tomorrow, but guesstimating it comes out to around $20 or so on the UPS site.

Unfortunately, I can't really hold it. I am selling it for a friend and he needs money ASAP, so I have to go with the first in. :( Sorry. On the upside, I can take Paypal if the buyer will cover the Paypal fees.
 

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
Joined
·
796 Posts
WATRD said:
I will confirm the weight and shipping tomorrow, but guesstimating it comes out to around $20 or so on the UPS site.

Unfortunately, I can't really hold it. I am selling it for a friend and he needs money ASAP, so I have to go with the first in. :( Sorry. On the upside, I can take Paypal if the buyer will cover the Paypal fees.
No prob. I may be pushing it, if I were to buy it now. I got a few goodies already from here within the last couple weeks, and to add $550 to the mix, would raise flags with the S.O.

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,299 Posts
They also fit tundras...

If you don't mind, what's your contact info(email or phone number) and I can post a thread on the TS board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,255 Posts
Rob, I'll make a few calls as well and see if anyone needs a ARB rear... I'm sure there is someone...
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
ATLRoach said:
Rob, I'll make a few calls as well and see if anyone need a ARB rear... I'm sure there is someone...
I will have the money on Monday, if it's not sold by then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
WATRD said:
Thanks guys. It's still available.
Email sent

I wont be able to post up tomorrow, I'm out in our field office and won't have access to my computer, but I am VERY interested.

Barring any unforseen problems, I'll take it off your hands once I hear back from you. Let me know the easiest way for me to pay. Its your choice.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you. Give me a call or post up to Kyle (ATLRoach) and he'll be able to get ahold of me. I included my contact info in my email.

Easy there wallet, you'll be ok there buddy... :rolleyes:
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is taking a complete inventory of everything that comes with the locker and I will post that as soon as I have it. He's also packing it up for shipping so that it can go out the minute the deal is closed.
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay, he's packaged it up for shipment and has confiirmed that it comes with everything that is listed on this parts list; http://www.watrd.com/work/RD89.pdf

The only caution he has is this "The RD89 only comes with one bearing, the other needs to be purchased from a bearing house, dealer or a ring & pinion company."

So, it's ready to go and could be shipped as quickly as today.
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The locker has been SOLD! Thanks to all who expressed an interest.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top