1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
standard edge blade
like seen here:
http://www.buckknives.com/catalog/detail/219/222

I've had this one for a quite a while but its been babied. In very good condition and comes with leather sheath. Can provide pics if necessary. This is rubber handled version.

$26 shipped in CONUS via Paypal payment
$25 shipped in CONUS via Money Order payment

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Bump for a good deal! I have a half dozen Bucks, both sheath and pocket knives that are older than most of the peeps on this board. Best steel you can buy IMO.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bb609 said:
Bump for a good deal! I have a half dozen Bucks, both sheath and pocket knives that are older than most of the peeps on this board. Best steel you can buy IMO.
thnx for the bump man!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
buck knife

4x4Dragon said:
standard edge blade
like seen here:
http://www.buckknives.com/catalog/detail/219/222

I've had this one for a quite a while but its been babied. In very good condition and comes with leather sheath. Can provide pics if necessary. This is rubber handled version.

$26 shipped in CONUS via Paypal payment
$25 shipped in CONUS via Money Order payment

Hey man,
I'm extremely interested in this knife. My dad gave me 1 similar to this 1, years ago, when I was like 14, now I'm 22 and my dad has passed away. I lost the knife on a boyscout camp out, and I've been looking for one for a while, but I can't remember EXACTLY how it looked. I can't remember if it had the brass accents or not. Anyways, how old is the knife? This would help me to know whether or not it's the same model. Thanx man, Wes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wslytoy said:
Hey man,
I'm extremely interested in this knife. My dad gave me 1 similar to this 1, years ago, when I was like 14, now I'm 22 and my dad has passed away. I lost the knife on a boyscout camp out, and I've been looking for one for a while, but I can't remember EXACTLY how it looked. I can't remember if it had the brass accents or not. Anyways, how old is the knife? This would help me to know whether or not it's the same model. Thanx man, Wes
this knife is about 7 years old id say. i don't think the buck vanguard has changed much since it was introduced. and to confirm, mine does have the brass trimming.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Buck Knife

4x4Dragon said:
this knife is about 7 years old id say. i don't think the buck vanguard has changed much since it was introduced. and to confirm, mine does have the brass trimming.
so it's in great shape? Also, 1 more question, it's got the black leather molded sheath right, no snaps to hold it in, if I remember correctly. Thanx man, Wes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wslytoy said:
so it's in great shape? Also, 1 more question, it's got the black leather molded sheath right, no snaps to hold it in, if I remember correctly. Thanx man, Wes
i'd consider it great shap for being this old. i can take some pics tonight?

the sheath i have is a brown leather one with a button snap fastener to hold the knife in place.........they may have changed the sheaths.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Pics

4x4Dragon said:
i'd consider it great shap for being this old. i can take some pics tonight?

the sheath i have is a brown leather one with a button snap fastener to hold the knife in place.........they may have changed the sheaths.
hey man,
yeah a couple of pics would be great. OH, and btw, I feel you on those 3.58's I've gotta busted rear diff that I need to get re-geared, just ain't had the time or money. If you want you can email em' to me, [email protected]. Thanx man, Wes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wslytoy said:
hey man,
yeah a couple of pics would be great. OH, and btw, I feel you on those 3.58's I've gotta busted rear diff that I need to get re-geared, just ain't had the time or money. If you want you can email em' to me, [email protected]. Thanx man, Wes
okay, will do.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wslytoy said:
hey man,
sold, what's your paypal account? Or you can email it to me. Thanx, Wes