TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my set of new coilovers for my truck so now I've got my old set of Cornfed 3" spacers for sale. I have run them for roughly 8 months. They are in great shape - havent even taken the truck off-road since they were put on. Also will include the diff drop kit that comes with the set-up. looking to get 85.00$ shipped for them.
Also have a set of Westin nurf bars for a Standard cab pickup - Just bought these over the summer - only been running them for about 4 months. - like new shape - again - havent off-roaded with these on either. no dents, scratches,scuffs, ect. Would like to get 75.00$ for these PLUS shipping.
CF spacers DDK: 85$ shipped
Westing Nerf Bars:75$ PLUS shipping.
Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
3"Cornfed Spacers-Nurf bars-MUST SELL!-LOWER PRICE!!

Got a set of 3" Cornfed spacers earlier this year - just got coilovers - spacers are going. Looking to get 75$ shipped for them. Great shape. Includes Diff. drop kit.
Westin Nurf bars - Black - fits Standard cabs. 96 on up. Great shape. 4 months old. 45$ plus shipping.
Im located in Stow Ohio - 44224.
Let me know if anyone's interested.
Rob
--Willing to pick up a set of ProComp AAL for the rear springs - to go with the spacer. Add an extra 40$ including shipping.--

·
Registered
436 Posts
98Taco2 said:
Got a set of 3" Cornfed spacers earlier this year - just got coilovers - spacers are going. Looking to get 85$ shipped for them. Great shape. Includes Diff. drop kit.
Westin Nurf bars - Black - fits Standard cabs. 96 on up. Great shape. 4 months old. 50$ plus shipping.
Im located in Stow Ohio - 44224.
Let me know if anyone's interested.
Rob
im interested in the spacers and the steps. do u also have stock v-6 coils you could sell too? also how much for the steps shipped to 41224... and yes i had to look at your zip code again too...lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have a set of v6 coils - sold those to my buddy already.
shipping for everything in one box will be 20$. Let me know
Rob

·
Registered
436 Posts
98Taco2 said:
I dont have a set of v6 coils - sold those to my buddy already.
shipping for everything in one box will be 20$. Let me know
Rob
looks like i found a set of nerfs from a local member, i'll check my funds for the spacers. dont worry bout holding anything for me though if ya get an offer..
Later

1 - 16 of 16 Posts