TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated above. 200.00 plus shipping, local pickup would be preferred. Bumper has rock rash and paint chips mainly underneith, but has a fresh coat of Rustolium black paint. 2 sets of holes on the main channel for the lic plate, one set centered, and one set off to the left if the reciver hitch is installed. There are also two little holes in each of the under bed supports where I had a set of Aux lights mounted. All of these can be seen in the pics.

More pics here:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/nevada4wheelin/Sale Stuff/

Also have a class III reciever that was modified to fit with this bumper, 20.00 plus shipping if you want it. It will not work with a stock bumper any longer.

I accept Paypal and can ship DHL Ground. Shipping looks to be around 45 for the bumper and 30 for the reciver hitch. I will also be in Pahrump Friday night (4/13) and Beatty, NV Saturday (4/14) night if someone would want to meet there.

This is in Las Vegas, NV.

Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sweet looking bumper, after i get paid tommorrow if you still have it by then i am interested, if not i guess i wasnt meant to have it. Why are you getting rid of it?? its a nice looking bumper! Bump for ya!

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Mike, isn't that the bumper you had custom made by Woolworths??

Why are you selling it? You're not getting rid of your Tacoma are you?:confused: :(

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, isn't that the bumper you had custom made by Woolworths??

Why are you selling it? You're not getting rid of your Tacoma are you?:confused: :(
Yup, thats the one, I'll never get rid of the taco! By my own choice anyway, I just went to a high clearence bumper and cut the bed sides.

Mike I have cash in hand and I will buy it today. I'm calling you now.
I just got home a few minutes ago, I called you about 30min ago so whenever your ready come on over. Give me a call and I'll give you directions.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Yup, that's the one, I'll never get rid of the taco! By my own choice anyway, I just went to a high clearance bumper and cut the bed sides.

I just got home a few minutes ago, I called you about 30min ago so whenever your ready come on over. Give me a call and I'll give you directions.

Mike

James, he lives close to me, if that helps!! :p

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Actually not anymore, we are South-West now. Better wheelin over here so we moved.

Ah, you suck. Well, it's not like you were ever around to wheel while you were on this side of town anyway!:xcrazy:

So you and James, are basically in the same area now.:p

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, you suck. Well, it's not like you were ever around to wheel while you were on this side of town anyway!:xcrazy:

So you and James, are basically in the same area now.:p
Yea I know, I stick mostly to web wheelin now. Aint that right Jeff? :D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Yea I know, I stick mostly to web wheelin now. Aint that right Jeff? :D

Did jeff sell his truck yet?:( I hate the fact that member #7 is going to a Heep!:p

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sell it? I don't think so, he's gearing it up right now.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No not that Jeff, THE Jeff, jblatt.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
No not that Jeff, THE Jeff, jblatt.

Oh, That Jeff!!:rolleyes: Yeah, he ain't selling his truck.

I'm talking about TTORA member #7, Jeff (Joe Mauma) the one with THE TACOMA from hell. The one that can crawl up a vertical wall, that's been SAS'd, not the Jeff with the Black D-Cab with IFS and black Mojave Teflon wheels!!!:cool:

It's all too confusing, 2 Jeff's, Dennis', etc......:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts