TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated above. 200.00 plus shipping, local pickup would be preferred. Bumper has rock rash and paint chips mainly underneith, but has a fresh coat of Rustolium black paint. 2 sets of holes on the main channel for the lic plate, one set centered, and one set off to the left if the reciver hitch is installed. There are also two little holes in each of the under bed supports where I had a set of Aux lights mounted. All of these can be seen in the pics.

More pics here:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/nevada4wheelin/Sale Stuff/

Also have a class III reciever that was modified to fit with this bumper, 20.00 plus shipping if you want it. It will not work with a stock bumper any longer.

I accept Paypal and can ship DHL Ground. Shipping looks to be around 45 for the bumper and 30 for the reciver hitch. I will also be in Pahrump Friday night (4/13) and Beatty, NV Saturday (4/14) night if someone would want to meet there.

This is in Las Vegas, NV.

Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
180 Posts
And are the mounting brackets bolted to the bumper like a stock bumper or are the welded to the bumper?
Thank you chris

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why are you getting rid of it?
I just built a different bumper for it. I ran that one for over a year, but I wanted to cut the bed sides and build a different bumper.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And are the mounting brackets bolted to the bumper like a stock bumper or are the welded to the bumper?
Thank you chris
They are welded to the bumper.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.