TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - daystar shackles, mt/r's, bilsteins, 2.7 trd filter....

totaled the truck on thanksgiving :mad: , so i no longer need the stuff. make offers to [email protected] , not on the board (its not ebay here)!!! located in socal.

3 - pair 12" bilstein 5100 shocks (used w/ 5" alcans, ~29.74" extended, ~17.75" compressed) - $100
5 - TRD air filter for 2.7 - $25
7 - 2.7 air box - $20
8 - 35x12.5xr15 mt/rs w/ ~12000 - $400
9 - 315/75/16 BFG AT/ko mounted spare tire w/ a ton of tread left - $50

again email me and i'll get back to you.

·
Registered
170 Posts
how much lift would the Kings give my truck? I'm only looking to lift my truck about 2 inches because I'm running 31x10.50x15 BFG MT's.

Chris - VA

·
Registered
144 Posts
Those Kings will only work if you are running a Fabtech 6in, TM or Pro Comp lift.... these are special extended length Kings coilovers.... U would be looking for the regular length Tacoma Kings... those can give you about 2.5 inches of lift....

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Hey man...
sorry to hear about your truck, glad u are okay!
what year and engine?
i have a V6 and am looking for a new gas tank, interested in helping me out?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry about the Wreck man. Good thing you were able to salvage before the Tow yard got it. I am Very interested in the Alcan's. Would like to know how long they have been on and how many miles on them. Don't recall what kind of truck you owned. I'm assuming a 2000? Please let me know.

·
Registered
787 Posts
yosh2000 said:
totaled the truck on thanksgiving :mad: , so i no longer need the stuff. make resonable offers to [email protected] , not on the board (its not ebay here)!!! located in socal.

1 - King coilovers - limited edition ext length to be used w/ tm lift that eliminate upper spacer (less thank 20k street miles)
2 - 5" alcan leafs
3 - pair 12" bilstein 5100 shocks (used w/ 5" alcans, ~29.74" extended, ~17.75" compressed)
4 - daystar 1.5" shackle w/ greaseable bolts
5 - TRD air filter for 2.7
6 - white faced '01up cluster w/ tach for v6 (shows ~44700 miles)
7 - rearview mirror/maplight combo spray painted black
8 - 2.7 air box

also i have a 315/75/16 BFG AT/ko spare tire w/ a ton of tread left, and possibly my 35x12.5xr15 mt/rs w/ ~12000 for sale too! again email me w/ resonable offers and i'll get back to you.
How much are you looking to get for the alcans? Where are you located? Does it come with the shackles and bushings?

·
Registered
166 Posts
As chronologically posted in thread #9. (I replied to the wrong person and it was intended for you. Still learning this damn forum crap!)

"Sorry about the Wreck man. Good thing you were able to salvage before the Tow yard got it. I am Very interested in the Alcan's. Would like to know how long they have been on and how many miles on them. Don't recall what kind of truck you owned. I'm assuming a 2000? Please let me know."

·
Registered
269 Posts
BornOnFire said:
As chronologically posted in thread #9. (I replied to the wrong person and it was intended for you. Still learning this damn forum crap!)

"Sorry about the Wreck man. Good thing you were able to salvage before the Tow yard got it. I am Very interested in the Alcan's. Would like to know how long they have been on and how many miles on them. Don't recall what kind of truck you owned. I'm assuming a 2000? Please let me know."
Just hit the "Quote" button in the box you want to reply to. :)

On a side note...How much are the alcans going for? Are they made for any additional weight?

·
Registered
166 Posts
NisAznMonk said:
Just hit the "Quote" button in the box you want to reply to. :)

On a side note...How much are the alcans going for? Are they made for any additional weight?
I'm figuring this out slowly...In reply to your side note, I have not heard from Him yet as far as details on the Alcans. Perhaps you should hit the "Quote" button? LOL....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the alcans are pending sale right now, but if that goes through, i'll talk to you. email me even still at the given address so i can get a hold of you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the alcans are pending sale right now, but if that goes through, i'll talk to you. email me even still at the given address so i can get a hold of you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry guys, i've been busy and this board did not notify me email when someone posted, sorry for the confussion, i to got used to delphi and this type of board is new to me!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
14 Participants
yosh2000
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing