TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Basic Fabtech Coilovers, adjustable from 0"-3.5" I just took them off my truck...(SAS progress). New shocks will be needed as I would not trust the ones with them. The setup has about 35-40k miles.
I have the spanner wrench in here somewhere, i will find it and send it with them. I'll try to get a pic later today. $100 shipped to lower 48.

pm. me.

or:
bobby994 at gmail .com

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
redtaco4 said:
Where in TX are you located? And I'm assuming I'd have to buy the fabtech shocks for them to properly work. I haven't looked at them so I don't know how they are built.

Yea you have to get the Fabtech Shocks for them.. But 4wpw can get them I currently in the same boat waiting till i get the $$$ for new shocks I think the shock part# is FT2300S if i remeber correctly

·
Registered
314 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
Yea you have to get the Fabtech Shocks for them.. But 4wpw can get them I currently in the same boat waiting till i get the $$$ for new shocks I think the shock part# is FT2300S if i remeber correctly
OK Thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
redtaco4 said:
Where in TX are you located? And I'm assuming I'd have to buy the fabtech shocks for them to properly work. I haven't looked at them so I don't know how they are built.

Im located in the Rio Grande Valley (Mcallen). Tacomanny is correct the part # for the shocks is FT2300S.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stumptaco said:
Can you post a picture or send one to [email protected]? Im interested but would like to see them first. whats wrong with shocks? leaking?

what years do they fit? Ive got a 98.

~James

Years- 95.5-04.
The top nuts/thread to the shocks were messed up during removal.

i'll snap a picture when i get home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts