price drop

short head $45.00
Long head $60.00

shipped. I pay for all shipping

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
grego37 said:
I have a set of 24 lugs of each length .
One set was taken off my Tundra with alloy wheels and the other set off my wifes Tacoma prerunner with 16" alloys. They are basically brand new, put on by the dealer and then removed with under 50 miles of use. If you're putting on Toyota factory alloys these are the lugs you need. The only difference between the two is the length of the head, overall length of the short one is 1.475" and 1.865" on the long one. Either set will work for all factory alloys, just a difference in looks between the shorter head / longer head.

Short ones: $50.00
Long ones : $65.00
Loacted near Pomona , CA
I'll pick up shipping to anywhere in the continental USA (except Hawaii, Alaska,) USPS Prioroty Mail

PM me if interested, thanks
great price considering they go for $10ea at the dealer ;)

nobody wanted mine either :(

·
Registered
181 Posts
sounds like a great deal, I just don't know why I would need em. Tell me why I would need these ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you'd need these if your toyota truck came with the steel wheels and you upgraded to any of the factory alloys, you'd need the correct lugs.
this applies to all tacoma, tundra ,sequoia, T100, 4runner etc...

·
Registered
28 Posts
do you need these with the port installed wheels, the 6 bar aluminum wheels that have the centercap that says toyota on it. I was told that if a wheel had a centercap that said toyota that it isn't a toyota wheel, it has to have the emblem to be a factory wheel.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do know if you're using factory alloy wheels these are the correct lugs.
Out of all the factory alloys I can think of from Tundras, Tacomas, FJ, Sequoia's , 4Runners, and you're right they have the toyota emblem, not the word toyota on the center cap. Im not sure which wheels you're refering to?
I doubt some aftermarket wheel is going to say toyota on it without getting in trouble with toyota. You may have some other oddball toyota wheel?
can you post a pic

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chilic.
I've never seen those wheels before? is there any casting ID info on the backside of the wheel? that says toyota or something?
maybe someone else has an idea if these lugs would work for you, im not sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts