·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, the box says this electric fan will work for V6s as well as FJ40s up to 83.

Sean

·
Registered
721 Posts
are you in the Tempe area during the day? If so I would like to buy the fan from you.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No....I'm lucky enough to live right by work (not necessarily lucky to live in Mesa though) ;) .

Looks like you live in Mesa too....any chance you want to try and come by my house after work? I get off around 4:30 and am usually home by 4:45.

Sean

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll give Toyboxauto first dibs since he replied first. If he doesn't want it....I'll contact you.

Sean

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sean K. said:
No....I'm lucky enough to live right by work (not necessarily lucky to live in Mesa though) ;) .

My closest major cross streets are McKellips and Greenfield (during business hours). Looks like you live in Mesa too....any chance you want to try and come by my house after work? I get off around 4:30 and am usually home by 4:45.

Sean

Sean
I am off of Ellsworth and Quadalupe. I should be able to make it tomorrow. Pm me your number and I will give you a ring tomorrow afternoon.
Carlos

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold to Toyboxauto (Carlos). BTW, great looking 4Runner. I'm really jealous. I'd love to have one just like it. :)

Sean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts