TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing waters. Don't need to keep but don't need to sell either.

1992 Toyota Pick-up
22re
W56
Wagoneer Dana 44
Brand new 16" Rock Equipment AirShox on custom shock hoops
3 link w/ panhard
1.75" x .375" lower links
1.5" x .25" upper and panhard
2" M.O.R.E bushings on frame-end of links
5/8" x ¾" QA1 rod-ends on axle-end of links
Yukon 5.38 R&P with Lockright
Brand new hubs, rotors, calipers, pads
Warn locking hubs
2" x .5" tierod
IFS rearend
Yukon 5.29 R&P with Lockright
Add-a-leaf
New shoes in rear with only about 500 miles on them
Bobbed bed with 14" removed
New Warn M8000
Custom front and rear bumpers

Brand new battery
Brand new Sky-Manufacturing flat pitman arm.
New'ish Alcan Leaf springs
35x12.50x15 MTR's on 15x8" cragers
No rear shocks right now, needs a front driveshaft finished, I have most the parts. Trans popps out of 3rd and it grinds with the clutch in over 55. I have an extra trans and transfer for it to. The title is signed by the PO but I was told by TN that you can use white out and write over it.

Looking for $5600 bottom dollar or trade for a car. Not interested in trading up but I could trade down with cash added. Local pickup in Knoxville, TN. Call me at (865)556-9999 with questions or trade offers.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Testing waters. Don't need to keep but don't need to sell either.

Looking for $5600 bottom dollar or trade for a car. Not interested in trading up but I could trade down with cash added. Local pickup in Knoxville, TN. Call me at (865)556-9999 with questions or trade offers.
Bump for you! If I had the cash and wasnt heading to the Desert, I'd Snatch this up in a heart beat. Good Luck on the sell.

For those interested http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375105
This is where the Bumpers, Bob, and Axel swap took place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Starting to get in the way so if you'r interested than make me a SERIOUS cassh offer and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Like I have already said, if you don't like the price and you are seriously interested than make me a serious cash offer and you might be surprised at what I would take.

*EDIT* Better yet, if you are interested than give me a call at
(865)556-9999 anytime and bring me $4400 cash. That more reasonable? This truck will need to be trailored if you are not local. It is my current DD and does great but I would not advise driving it over 55mph.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Why you sell'n man? That truck is all but done, and would be a great project. I almost bought it from Greg, too bad I dont have time/room for another project.

Bump for a well built, as far as I can tell, rig that needs a good home

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no longer interested in 4wd to be honest. i have an mj i could built if i wanted but no longer motivated. this would make someone an awsome truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts