TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I bought this gun in February when I got my taxes back. Cost me $604 after adding the factory night sights, and tax.

I've fired appx. 50 rounds through it. I think 51 or 52 to be exact.

I was supposed to spend the tax money paying on credit cards, but I bought it and a paint ball gun instead. I'm having more fun with the paintball gun, and actually get to shoot it.. so I'm just going to sell the Glock until my debts are paid off.

It's never been holstered, and still looks brand new. Spends it's life in the case.

Will let it go for $550. And sorry I can't sell it to you if you're under 21. :p

·
Registered
489 Posts
fenrisx said:
And sorry I can't sell it to you if you're under 21. :p
aww nuts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
David are you really under 21?

I always forget how young you are. lol.
Dang, I turn 25 this year.

·
Registered
489 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:
David are you really under 21?

I always forget how young you are. lol.
haha yeah, you old people went wheelin with a 19 year old!

·
Registered
489 Posts
what if i show you my fake, i mean unfake, and prove im 21?

·
Registered
146 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:

I know how you feel man, I'll be there in June.

These young guys get to look forward to those "milestone birthdays"
16=driving
18=voting, lotto, tobacco, selective service
21=alcohol, guns, tittybars

but I get to look forward to turning 25 and having my insurance go down YEAH!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Insurance doesn't go down that much when you hit 25. It probally only went down about $15 a month which isn't much to brag about. However, getting married takes off about $100 a month. :D With ya'll talking about turning 25 soon makes me feel old since I'm going onto 26 this year.

·
Registered
497 Posts
D6Adam said:
I know how you feel man, I'll be there in June.

These young guys get to look forward to those "milestone birthdays"
16=driving
18=voting, lotto, tobacco, selective service
21=alcohol, guns, tittybars

but I get to look forward to turning 25 and having my insurance go down YEAH!!!!!!! :cool:

Actually, you can go to the tittybars at age 18. :D Just go to Boomers on Cobb Parkway next to Boomershine Hummers. My friends took me there on my 18th birthday and got me several lap dances. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
I couldn't believe how much my insurance dropped when I got married. We picked up a 3rd vehicle (98 TJ) and it still went down considerably.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those 18+ tittybars. If I'm gonna go waste money on tits that I can't take home, I'd rather be drunk when I'm there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
You need to have the pistol and a bill of sale to show where it went.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Insurance goes down when you turn 25? Oh, hell, wait, I got a DUI just before, so mine went up.... :mad:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Unless you have an FFL you don't need to run a background check. Every time I sell one of him I make a Bill of Sale and make sure I get it signed. That way you can always have a record of where it went if you are ever questioned.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
PsychoTaco said:
Actually, you can go to the tittybars at age 18. :D Just go to Boomers on Cobb Parkway next to Boomershine Hummers. My friends took me there on my 18th birthday and got me several lap dances. :D
same here
200$later
my smile never left until the next day haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts