TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black one piece welded construction, uprights are 1/4 in steel. This is the toughest brush guard out there. Was only on my truck for 3 months, no scratches or scrapes. Look em up on google for pics. Shipping weight is approx 65lbs from zip 22401.

PRICE REDUCTION!! $150 plus shipping!!

Thanks,
Boheefus

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigd9247 said:
calculate the shipping to ship the bumper to 98019 (Duvall, WA) and i'll let you know if i want to buy it or not

thanks...dalton
Dalton,
$75.80 to Everett WA. I have to ship Greyhound frieght due to the size. Is there a city close to you that has a greyhound station? if so which one? you would have to go to the station to pick it up, but it would only take approx. 4 days to get there.

Line forms to the left.

Boheefus

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tacomatoy03 said:
How about shipping to Carlisle PA 17013, let me know and ill let you know?

Pete
Closest station is in Harrisburg, $58.25 shipping to there. We can talk about meeting halfway if you are interested, I am 65 miles south of DC, I could drive up to Winchester VA on 81.

Boheefus

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
No, but really, I want it, I got cash burnin a hole in my pocket. if shipping to WA is about $58 then it should be the same or less to here....If it aint gone yet put my name on it and email me at [email protected]...I want it, been lookin for one and that is a smokin deal!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry guys, SOLD on Saturday to a local VA guy.

Thanks for all your interest!! And keep an eye out, I have a lot of deals like this every now and then..

Boheefus

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.