TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black one piece welded construction, uprights are 1/4 in steel. This is the toughest brush guard out there. Was only on my truck for 3 months, no scratches or scrapes. Look em up on google for pics. Shipping weight is approx 65lbs from zip 22401.

PRICE REDUCTION!! $150 plus shipping!!

Thanks,
Boheefus

·
Registered
108 Posts
calculate the shipping to ship the bumper to 98019 (Duvall, WA) and i'll let you know if i want to buy it or not

thanks...dalton

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigd9247 said:
calculate the shipping to ship the bumper to 98019 (Duvall, WA) and i'll let you know if i want to buy it or not

thanks...dalton
Dalton,
$75.80 to Everett WA. I have to ship Greyhound frieght due to the size. Is there a city close to you that has a greyhound station? if so which one? you would have to go to the station to pick it up, but it would only take approx. 4 days to get there.

Line forms to the left.

Boheefus

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tacomatoy03 said:
How about shipping to Carlisle PA 17013, let me know and ill let you know?

Pete
Closest station is in Harrisburg, $58.25 shipping to there. We can talk about meeting halfway if you are interested, I am 65 miles south of DC, I could drive up to Winchester VA on 81.

Boheefus

·
Registered
41 Posts
that number should work try again if you still have the guard and it will fit an 04 DC. if you want just shoot me an email. kenneth.j.knight.jr at lmco dot com

·
838 Posts
No, but really, I want it, I got cash burnin a hole in my pocket. if shipping to WA is about $58 then it should be the same or less to here....If it aint gone yet put my name on it and email me at [email protected]...I want it, been lookin for one and that is a smokin deal!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys, SOLD on Saturday to a local VA guy.

Thanks for all your interest!! And keep an eye out, I have a lot of deals like this every now and then..

Boheefus

1 - 20 of 20 Posts