TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to expected changes in lifestyle and location, I’ve decided to sell my 1995 BMW 325iC convertible. This is the car I bought to replace my ’03 Tacoma when I moved into the city and needed something smaller and more economical than a truck. It’s sleek and sexy, lots of fun to drive, and I get 24-26 mpg in town, and over 30 on the highway (as long as I don’t set the cruise control to 90, which is ok in certain parts of rural Nevada).

- Jet Black exterior with Sand (beige) leather interior
- 2.5 liter V6, 189 hp
- hard-to-find 5 speed manual transmission
- ABS and four wheel disc brakes
- cruise control
- dual airbags
- power steering, windows, mirrors, and seats
- AC with cabin microfilter
- AM/FM cassette radio and 6 disc CD changer in trunk
- semi-power soft-top (you have to manually unhook top; motors take over after that)
- OBC (on-board computer) with trip stats, temperature, etc.
- roll over protection package
- four functional seats (and yes, the rear seats are inhabitable by full-grown adults!)

Only 96xxx miles, and I’m the third owner. ALL service records have been saved. No cosmetic mods; I’ve purposefully kept this car looking stock. The radiator, thermostat, water pump, and power steering hoses and clamps have all been updated. Front and rear brakes recently replaced, with pads upgraded to Axxis Ultimate. Now running Castrol Syntec synthetic engine oil. All spring maintenance chores done this month, including coolant flushed and replaced, oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, and cabin microfilter.

Exterior and interior are not flawless, though the car is EC for its age. Two small dings and a few paint chips in the doors. The top has been treated every 4-5 months with manufacturer-recommended convertible top weather-proofer, and looks wonderful. Leather is worn like you’d expect, but no major cracks or tears.

If I could afford two cars, I’d keep her – she’s the most enjoyable car I’ve ever owned. I’ll just have to buy another one the next chance I get…

Asking $9500, or trade (possibly partial, as in a truck plus cash) for older Tacoma. Truck doesn’t need to win any fashion shows, but must be mechanically sound and well maintained. Only interested in V6 Xtra cab trucks, any kind of tranny.

Car is in Reno, NV; I will post a link to more pictures (especially interior) shortly.

*Dog is not included. Find your own quail-buster.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding a few pictures...

Having just been diagnosed with an ACL tear in my left knee, I'm now in the market for an automatic - should make it quicker for me to get back to being self-reliant post-surgery. Though I still wouldn't be able to say no to a nice manual transmission taco...

Come on, someone out there needs to "downsize" to a more fuel-efficient ride...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts