TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well time to try and move on to other things... Please help out the sickly and buy my Jeep :D This is my DD its very clean and its a street queen. There are many many people that can tell you this is a street Jeep thats not been offroad or beat on in any way and I don't want to start tearing it up afterall. Its been on one trail ride that was new years 2006. The inteiror is perfect, thats it. The exterior is very clean and the trimmed fenders look great (someone did a great job on them haha)

Jeep has never had a single issue at all period. Its up to date on all maintenance and can be driven cross country with no second thought. I have had it up to 85 mph wit hno vibes, DW, shimmy, etc. I don't even need a steering stabilizer. Its taken me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get to just this point with the Jeep and Its a great foundation for a wekeend warrior Jeep. I run 33s, 35s will fit and its bumpstoped for them. If you have any questions PM me or e-mail me [email protected] Jeep is located in Hoover Alabama and not pushing the sell hard now, but would like it gone by April sometime.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4-door, desert sand color, grey inteiror
78,250 miles or so (all street miles, minus 10 or so)
4.0 / AW4 / np 242
power windows, locks, mirror, new JVC cd/mp3 player
- RE SYE
- HAD driveshaft
- RE 4.5" superflex kit with upgrades and monotube shocks
- 4.56s
- JCR 1-ton steering
- CROK steering brace plates
- TNT unibody stiffiners (welded on by JRoe)
- 33x12.50 KOs on 15x8 black rock crawlers
Again its a clean Jeep and I am willing to sell it for what a stocker goes for. I still have the factory fender flares and F/R bumper end caps also. I am asking $7,500 and willing to travel some to meet.

A few pics (need more I'll get 'em):

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
this is off topic, but where did you get that daily driver sticker? lol i love it

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice ride, its a shame they didnt make many with manual transmissions

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
To bad this is in Alabama, I know someone who is looking for something just like that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
J.W. said:
what kind of trade are you looking for? What kind of MPG's are you getting?
Something that can be wheeled and a DD, needs to be 4wd at a minimum. I get 15-17mpg.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wvu95taco said:
Nice ride, its a shame they didnt make many with manual transmissions
They did, but the AW4 is a great tranny. Same tranny in MKIV Supras and Lexus cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts