TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
86 toy said:
JT you gonna buy a wheeling truck???
I would like to, then I could swap all my shit over and not have to worry too much about it. We'll see what happens :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JT Sent you a ZIP of a bunch of Pictures I snapped 2nite. Let me know if you want to stop by and take a look.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
jtaco1 said:
I would like to, then I could swap all my shit over and not have to worry too much about it. We'll see what happens :D
that sounds like a great plan!!!! that taco is a duplicate to the one I owned except mine had a lift of course...lol but same year and color and graphics

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Thanks Bill, I am gonna take a llok at everything this weekend and see what I can do. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this awesome deal, Dana says money is a little too tight at the moment :( Good luck with the sale.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
jtaco1 said:
Unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this awesome deal, Dana says money is a little too tight at the moment :( Good luck with the sale.
why do the woman always have to be the reasonable thinkers???? lol

·
Registered
793 Posts
jtaco1 said:
I told ya life as you knew it would change when ya had a little tike. Those changes are for the better though!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah you were right :) now instead of buying things for my truck I have to make them, which is great, just wish I could get something to beat on a little harder. I need to get a double cab or a Tundra.

On a side note, Addy just turned 4 months old and is already in 9 month old clothes, this kid is gonna eat me out of house and home and then take the rest for clothes. :)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah, but I could probably get something if I got her some "shinny" things, she always wants that stuff :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good to hear Addy is doing real well!

·
PA VP
987 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts