TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** Saw/ Sway A Way Race Runner Shocks W/ Tacoma Rear Shackles

Hey Everyone,

I am cleaning house and have the following items for sale (Items are located in Chandler, AZ)

2" Toyota Front Coil over Kit Part # 52000-108-5
These are known as Saw’s and are made by SWAY A WAY
They came off a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab with 60,000 miles with mostly highway miles and some off-roading but not a lot.
They have never been rebuilt or revalved. As far as I can tell still work and are not leaking. On One of the shocks the rubber ring on top may be deteriorating or be ready to break don't know if it affects the product but I know these can be rebuilt and revalvued for not too much. Sold AS IS!!

I am missing the adjustable wrench but these can be adjusted with other tools or you can call sway a way and maybe they can do something for you.

I will also throw in Downey Off-Road Tacoma Rear Shackles Part # 42193-T. These Shackles provide 1.5 in of lift and may require you to reroute your exhaust or cut off some part of the pipe.

I will also include a Downey Brake Proportion Bracket.

This is almost a complete kit all you would need is some rear shocks, tires and you will have a lifted truck that will look really cool (I placed a picture of the truck they came off of).

Total Price I am asking for $425.00 + Shipping to the Buyers Zip Code. Will look into Best offers but whoever does $425.00 first will be the winner.

You Can PM me or reply here.

Will Accept Paypal Address Confirmed and will ship via Fedex Ground
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ike,

Shipping is approx $9.00 per shock so I am going to estimate it to be $20.00.

I will charge you the actual fedex ground rate to you.

Fedex Ground will take 3 days to you.

As far as rebuilding goes there are alot of writeup's out there on how to do it and if you can do it yourself it would be $15.00 and $5.00 for that top ring I mentioned

Another option is you can mail it to Sway a way and they told me it would be $60.00 and would take a week to get back and they would do everything.

I would even be willing to take $25.00 off my price for the rebuild if you are intrested.

Let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hmmm..put me next in line unless uncle sam comes through faster than I thought. K? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,355 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Good deal! And these things are very easy to rebuild. Theres a write somewhere. I did the first one in about an hour the second one took about 10 minutes. Cost me I think 20-30 bucks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Saws

Did you unload these yet?
Did you get an actual 2" off of these on the double cab pictured? I was looking at doing similar with my DC and getting rid of the revtek spacers and sagged orignial coils. it looks like you got closer to 3" by your pic, is that possible? What size tires in the pic?
thanx

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good question. I have an 01 which is what I want to put them on. No other spacers or anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Levi,

These are pending sale now but to answer your question those were 285X75X16 Mud terrain tires. I also used AT but they were not as beefy. The Front shocks were cranked if I remember right to give me about 2-2.5 in of lift and with the tires made it look close to 3" so to answer your question it is possible. It was a very conservative lift but people do notice when you are driving and parked. I would get people coming up to me asking how I did that. I used shackles on the rear which gives you about 1.5-2.0 in of lift along with the bilisten shocks.

MNTaco,

No other spacers in the front just replace the front coilover shocks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
LOL..>Come on Ike. You gonna buy them or not? Just giving you hell.

·
Registered
83 Posts
x2

...x2. Others out here considering what we want to do with our hard earned cash!!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm interested in your setup if all the other potential buyers fall through, put me in line. Thanks!

This would work with a 98 Tacoma xtra cab right? Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ike said:
how much rubbing did you experience with this setup?
The only time i experienced rubbing when it was all the way turned left or right. more with the mud terrain less with the all terrains.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
swanky868 said:
I'm interested in your setup if all the other potential buyers fall through, put me in line. Thanks!

This would work with a 98 Tacoma xtra cab right? Thanks!

I beleive it would it came off a 02 and my friend has this on a 2000 tacoma. I will put you on the list like i said these are pending sale working out payment details right now.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
taconewbie said:
I beleive it would it came off a 02 and my friend has this on a 2000 tacoma. I will put you on the list like i said these are pending sale working out payment details right now.
are they sold??
i want the SAWS!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts