TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made for a 2001+ Toyota Tacoma DoubleCab. Can be painted any color, but its painted white to match my truck. Pick up only(Rosenberg; about 10 minutes outside fo Sugarland).

Lets keep this thread clean. Please PM me with any questions or comments (positive/negative).

Looking for $500 obo (very negotiable).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This thing needs to go. I'll entertain any cash offer, but I would like to see something close to $400 obo. I also need some like new stock tires, and a chrome front bumper for a 2001 DoubleCab in white. front lift parts would be great too. I just need to move this thing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last time I'm going to put this thing up for sale. $100 and you must pick up in Rosenberg, TX (about 15 minutes outside of Sugarland (SW Houston)).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damm, Thats cheap. I guess no luck on shipping it to me. I have a cap anyway. Just being needy. Good luck with the sale.

Bruce

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mycirus said:
Damm, Thats cheap. I guess no luck on shipping it to me. I have a cap anyway. Just being needy. Good luck with the sale.

Bruce
Yeah, shipping would be a pain. thanks for the interest though :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
snug top

I have someone that will pick it up at your shop. Just waiting for conformation and your Phone # and address. Please PM me.

Bruce

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is where the DC cover is located

Rods & Classics
Aaron Davis
1420 Ave H.
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
11am - 7pm

I think a deal has already been completed, but you could call the number on that link to find out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts