TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This topper was on my Tacoma when I bought it. I don't really like toppers so I'm just going to get rid of it. Right now its just sitting on my back porch.
It's off of an Extra Cab and 4WD if that matters.
There is some damage to the top corner (see pic) that the previous owner said was from a construction site. Other than that its good.
Includes all clamps andYakima rack w/ Ski and Bike hoders.
I'm thinking 300 obo.
Email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Oh and I'm in Fort Collins, Colorado

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
up to the top
Edit: Yakima is now included, buyer backed out.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Making a trip to San Diego anytime soon? ;) I want it.. but Co is a bit far.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is going to the top :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
turbo4door said:
Making a trip to San Diego anytime soon? ;) I want it.. but Co is a bit far.
I wish I was, I need to get rid of it

·
Registered
302 Posts
helloo??? i asked you a while bak about the rack..... I need some rails like that to mount my safari rack on....let me know what you would need to get rid of just those...if you already sold them just let me know. thanks, jsutin

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, sorry if I never replied back I thought I responded to everyone. Anyways, the story is that I don't have the key to the rack to remove it. The previous owner told me he had somewhere and when I talked to him again he couldn't find it. So right now to sell just the rack I will need to get a new key made. Unless they can make a new key without me bringing the rack down there, it will be too much of a hassle. I'll call a locksmith and see. So as of right now I'm not selling it seperate. I'll let you know if I decide otherwise.
Thanks
Austin

·
Registered
302 Posts
just out of curiousity, what were you wanting for the rack. I might be willing to eat the cost of a locksmith if the price is reasonable. Let me know man. I am really lookin for something so I don't have to buy a new system just for my safari rack. Thanks, justin

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to the tops

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Tacopie, it might be its own kind of hassle, but I'm pretty sure Yakima will send you a new key. I know they have a key replacement program (cause I signed up for it).
There's a number (probably 3 digits) on the locks, just call 'em with that.

Just a thought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts