TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Does anyone have scanned copies of the service manual pages for the steering column, kick panel, and all the plugs inside?

I'm planning to do an alarm install with remote start, and wanted to find diagrams which say what plug does what. I have a guide as to where to cut and splice, but it lists wire colors on certain plugs and harnesses- if I can figure out what plug and harness is what, it would help a lot :)

Thanks!

-Dave

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
saki302 said:
Hello!

Does anyone have scanned copies of the service manual pages for the steering column, kick panel, and all the plugs inside?

I'm planning to do an alarm install with remote start, and wanted to find diagrams which say what plug does what. I have a guide as to where to cut and splice, but it lists wire colors on certain plugs and harnesses- if I can figure out what plug and harness is what, it would help a lot :)

Thanks!

-Dave
You need the second manual, the electronics plug manual, you might beable to convince gagdet to scan a copy for you. but the main fsm wont have the info your looking for.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link- I dug out what I think I need. Mine's a 1998, but I hope there aren't too many differences!

-Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts