TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[all items located in Knoxville, TN]

1. NO DIBS. First to contact me about payment is the one who gets it. email bamachem[at]yahoo.com is the best way to contact me.

2. I have been piecing this one together over the last couple months. I did not buy it as a package. I have not installed anything yet.

3. I am selling this because my wife will be out of a job as of Feb 2nd, and I need the money in the bank more than I need a 250+ HP at the wheels. Once things get back to normal, then I'll just wait for another one to come along and start over.

4. I accept Paypal (you pay 3% fees) or USPS Money Orders. Buyer is to pay all shipping Charges. I prefer to ship via FedEx, but I will consider others.

Up for sale...

TRD Pillar Gauge Pod with TRD Boost Gauge. Just like it says. TRD gauge pod with the black-face TRD gauge.

$50 + shipping.

FTC1 Fuel & Timing Controller. This is NOT the FTC-E that's needed for 98 and older 5VZ-FE's. This is the one that you can use on the 99+ 4Runners with the newer O2 sensor. You CAN use it on the older style O2 Sensors by adding a signal conditioner, available thru URD for an additional $189. This FTC1 comes with the program CD so you can tune it with a laptop. Gadget or one of the members here can provide you with the tuning parameters to give you a "head start" based on the year that you have. The only thing I don't have is the cable to connect to the laptop. That's available from URD for $7.99 : it's just a standard serial cable. $549 + shipping for a new one

$400 + shipping.

315 CC Green Top 7MGE Supra Injectors. Used for just over 100k miles on a stock Supra, then they were removed, then sonic cleaned and flow tested. O-Rings and Seals appear to be in great shape. They should be ready to use as they are. These are the HIGH IMPEDANCE, neon Green Topped injectors that are plug-and-play on a 5VZ-FE. Toyota Part Number 23250-70080. (6) Injectors. Typically sell for $100+ each.

SOLD

BRAND NEW 190 LPH Walbro Fuel Pump from URD. Modified by URD for direct drop-in replacement on a Tacoma or 4Runner. Brand new and in the plastic. New and never installed. I paid ~$100, just like everyone else who buys one from URD.

$90 SHIPPED.

Toyota OEM A340H Valve Body. I was not only going to add a full URD kit to the SC, but I also have a used valve body that I was going to get modified, then swap it out in my garage. I was doing this the right way for sure. Complete with all solenoids and springs, wrapped up and ready to be shipped to Level 10. This valve body is over $1000 from Toyota and can be as high as $300 to $400 from a Salvage Yard, depending on it's mileage and how careful they are in removing it.

$150 + shipping.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
injectors are SOLD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts