TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally installed the kit. My idle settled down. There are some flat spots in the power based on my gut feel. I now want to load the software onto a laptop and see how well the pre-loaded 3.4 2001 program from Gadget is doing. Are the only instructions the ones on the SplitSecond site? Perhaps I misplaced instructions from Gadget, though I did not see any on his site. I can load the software easily enough, is it obvious how to save the preloaded configuratin to laptop memory before I begin experimenting to make sure I can "reset" back to his map?

I looked on the Delphi site for some of the old threads, but it seems I can only look back three months. It has been far longer than that. Thanks.

Vince

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks LocoTaco and all. Just what I needed. Now if I could find someone in the DC metro area that was comfortable welding in the WB bung, I could take Gadget up on his tuning offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.