TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting in a 2" RB bodylift and having trouble finding the correct diameter fuel filler hose locally. Does anyone have a source? I'm in DFW if anybody is local. Thanks Jacque

·
Registered
42 Posts
take the fuel filler neck to a tube & hose manufacturer as a sample. I got mine from a place that made hydraulic lines. I asked to buy a 12" section of hose and they ended up giving it to me for free. The hose was a 1.5" od and 1" id, and it was green, if that makes any difference. I've heard of people who just stretched the lower rubber part of filler neck with no problems.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Just remove the beauty ring where the cap is (take cap off first, then put back on to keep dirt out). Unbolt the filler brace (about half way down the neck). Pull hose to desired length. Use longer bolt/spacer for brace, reinstall other stuff. You're done. Easy.

·
Wheeler Wannabe
1,306 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Just remove the beauty ring where the cap is (take cap off first, then put back on to keep dirt out). Unbolt the filler brace (about half way down the neck). Pull hose to desired length. Use longer bolt/spacer for brace, reinstall other stuff. You're done. Easy.

Listen to the man...it's much easier, faster, and cheaper :xbeer1:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Here is a pic of what I did

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ohio_Taco said:
Here is a pic of what I did
That's pretty lazy though don't you think? If it were my truck I think I'd spend the extra 20 minutes and do it right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts