TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after many months of dealing with no gas gauge and a 10-12 gallon tank capacity (my sender has been fkd since i put a gallon size dent in my tank while back). I am gessin i should replace it all if i drop the tank. New pump, new sender, new gaskets for the new tank.
i was hoping someone could answer a few questions for me:
-is the sender and pump one unit, or can u replace just the sender? my pump seems to work okay, but i guess i could just do it all while im in there. who knows without the dent, my sender might also be okay...
-if u have replaced your tank and have any pointers, i would appreciate it. looks like ill be trying to find a new tank here soon, any leads would also be helpful!
thanks!
:xrocker:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The tank unit is a bracket that holds the pump, fuel level float, and low fuel sensor.

Email me and I will send you the URD pump replacement proceedure so you will know what you are getting yourself into.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gadget said:
The tank unit is a bracket that holds the pump, fuel level float, and low fuel sensor.
well, found the whole thing, "gas tank complete" for $125, think im gonna go that route and see what happens!
thanks for the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts