TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as the problem goes, we have found that when the truck was running things were fine but when the brake was pressed it would cut out the fuel pump. We pulled the plug off of the brake pedal sensor to try to jumper it out and bypass the problem, and now its plugged back in and the truck wont even start, it just cranks over. I know it's a fuel/brake problem in some wire somewhere, so I was wondering if someone had a wireing diagram for the fuel pump on a 96 2.7 that will hopefully shed some light on the problem.

and all fuses are good

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
sjvicker said:
so as the problem goes, we have found that when the truck was running things were fine but when the brake was pressed it would cut out the fuel pump. We pulled the plug off of the brake pedal sensor to try to jumper it out and bypass the problem, and now its plugged back in and the truck wont even start, it just cranks over. I know it's a fuel/brake problem in some wire somewhere, so I was wondering if someone had a wireing diagram for the fuel pump on a 96 2.7 that will hopefully shed some light on the problem.

and all fuses are good
http://www.norcalttora.com/~chris/misc/Wiring Manual/
see if there's anything in here. If not I should have the pdf files...somewhere ;)

It sounds like you have pinched/crossed some wires during your BL...a common occurance ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
sjvicker said:
page 38 please, if you've got it
I sent you the whole file through your profile.

pm me if it didn't get through. its just over 17m so it might not get through.

file was too big, you got pm ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
hytenor said:
I sent you the whole file through your profile.

pm me if it didn't get through. its just over 17m so it might not get through.

file was too big, you got pm ;)

did you get the file?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts