TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to run Mormon Well and a few side trails on Monday 1-15,I know most peeps have to work but maybe some might have it off being a holiday and all. Here's the plan,I will be starting off the 215 @ the Pecos exit,if anyone wants to meet up before we could meet @ the Pilot station on Craig just east of the 15 or just off the 215,we pre-ran a small section last week from this location and went up alittle past the sign for a turn off to corn creek which is where most start Mormon Well.The idea is to take this road up to Mormon Well Road and then take it up to Mormon Well,I don't think much of the more interesting sections will be missed.This was stock friendly last time we ran it,we did see some of the burn areas from the fires a few months ago,it also seems as though most of the snow has melted away but I saw some still up there towards the top of the range so we may find some.Anyway,I'm looking at getting going around 8:00 am so if there are any takers we could meet up before or at the turn off of the 215!!!
Hope to see some peeps!!!!!!! :D
Later,
Dennis
Cell # 301-1810

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea,yea,yea...it was a last minute decision :doh: !!We had a good time,it has changed some but was still fun...the best part is once you hit peek-a-boo canyon that's where the snow started but damn it was cold!!! I was going to run potato ridge on sunday with vegas valley 4 wheelers but over slept so I wanted to go somewhere and figured with the late notice and all that I might be alone so just kept it easy,there are a bunch of obstacles,hill climbs,and side trails all over so we should make another run through there sometime!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
dnstaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing