TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to run a new trail that my boys and I scouted on thursday...the trail is off of Hollywood so if anyone is interested we could meet up at the Chevron/Mcdonalds on Lake Mead and Hollywood @ 9 am.I have not driven this trail only have scouted but a stock truck should be able to get through with care/spotting but there are some areas of difficult obstacles to play around on if one so desired.Sorry about the short notice again but hope to see some peeps!!!! :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cody,I don't think you would have any trouble...if we have any trouble areas we could hit up some of the trails on the back side of sunrise/frenchman mountain or shoot over to the nellis dunes!!! :D
Jason,I wish you could make it but understand...maybe you could ride shotgun with someone else if anyone is near by!!! :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
dnstaco said:
Cody,I don't think you would have any trouble...if we have any trouble areas we could hit up some of the trails on the back side of sunrise/frenchman mountain or shoot over to the nellis dunes!!! :D
Jason,I wish you could make it but understand...maybe you could ride shotgun with someone else if anyone is near by!!! :)
sounds good to me...i will try to wake up and get there around 9

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My puppy and I had a good time today,the first trail that I scouted on thursday is a bust,the entrance is harder than the rest of the trail,we hadn't checked that part out yet so we shot down to the Kodachrome trails and found the rainbow gardens trail we were cruising down it and came across the middle wash trail which was a pretty sweet trail.I think that middle wash would be a good trail to go out on as a group,you are pretty much just in a wash with little side trails all over and there are a few times that there are two different sets of tracks in the wash one easy the other rocks/ledges that one could have fun on,there are alot of hill climbs in/out of the wash,some areas of rolling hills off to the side...I think it would entertain a vast group!!I'm thinking about going out next weekend if I get in enough time at work during the week!!!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
hopper
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing