TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've seen this. That guy came to my college once and I asked him if a plane could take off from a treadmill. He gave me a blank stare and said, "no whitey." It was at that point that I knew he was full of shit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stu said:
I've seen this. That guy came to my college once and I asked him if a plane could take off from a treadmill. He gave me a blank stare and said, "no whitey." It was at that point that I knew he was full of shit.
I read that thread today. That thread is funnier than this video.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
*sigh*

I think people just try and lock threads now honestly. Seeing if the "Management" keeps it pimp hand strong I guess LOL.

This thread is just like any other. Double standards all over the place blah blah blah.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
stu said:
It was at that point that I knew he was full of shit.
Well, you and he then have much in common . . . and I can see why he'd want to exterminate some of us . . .

"Supercharged donughts in 2wd with the locker on. Don't worry, insurance totalled it and I think I'm going to get more money than I owed. I wish I were drunk or something so I'd have a good excuse. I'm glad I didn't style my hair that day though, since I just put it on the roof anyway."

Geez . . .

·
Registered
414 Posts
If I remember the video correctly, I believe that he was saying that we thought that black people are trying to exterminate us. I don't feel like sitting through all his bullshit again though to make sure.

Exactly what does me rolling my truck have to do with being full of shit though?

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
stu said:
If I remember the video correctly, I believe that he was saying that we thought that black people are trying to exterminate us. I don't feel like sitting through all his bullshit again though to make sure.

Exactly what does me rolling my truck have to do with being full of shit though?
Trolls are dumbasses.

Dumbasses are full of shit.

You are a troll.

You rolled your truck being a dumbass.

Since you have done all you can to prove it in nearly every thread in which you post.

And you post like 24/7, like a troll.

It is like a vicious circle . . . or square . . . anyway, I am bored so I am picking on you because you are a troll.

I’ll find something better to do soon.

·
Registered
414 Posts
DennisDawg said:
Trolls are dumbasses.

Dumbasses are full of shit.

You are a troll.

You rolled your truck being a dumbass.

Since you have done all you can to prove it in nearly every thread in which you post.

And you post like 24/7, like a troll.

It is like a vicious circle . . . or square . . . anyway, I am bored so I am picking on you because you are a troll.

I’ll find something better to do soon.
You can't seriously think you're making any sort of an impression on me by posting shit as stupid as this. Following me around in every thread calling me names is far more "trolling" than anything I've ever done. However, since you just demonstrated that you don't even know what a troll is, I'm not surprised that you haven't realized that you, yourself are a troll.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Are you calling Dennis stupid? He's by far one of the smartest and most knowledgable person I've ever met. Calling Dennis a troll is the end as you know it. You mess with Dennis, you mess with The Dick. You mess with The Dick you mess with Nor Cal. You mess with Nor Cal you mess with pretty much the rest of the board. Good luck Stu. You'll need it :kewl: Don't worry he'll find something better to do soon. Just be lucky you aren't within reach of my Borrego powers :scared: :eek: That's right you mess with Dennis you mess with the Borrego Boy too ;)

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
stu said:
You can't seriously think you're making any sort of an impression on me by posting shit as stupid as this. Following me around in every thread calling me names is far more "trolling" than anything I've ever done. However, since you just demonstrated that you don't even know what a troll is, I'm not surprised that you haven't realized that you, yourself are a troll.
An impression on you? Oh, no. I don’t want to impress you.
I have only called you the Forum Dumb Ass (FDA) and identified you as a Troll!

You have earned both!

You’ve not disproved either.

I seldom just pick on people out of the blue like this. It is very rare. But some people just earn it and it seems so many threads that I read are so full of their bullshit that I cannot help but notice them. I try to show restraint but sometimes it builds up and I simply must speak up!

So now you are getting the attention for which you seem to be crying out!

It would seem that a normal boy could find some attention from family or friends rather than troll here.

Are there no deaf and blind hookers in your town that would spend time with you for a small fee perhaps? If you promise not to touch them? OK, and promise that they can drive!

Safety matters!

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Tweeter said:
Are you calling Dennis stupid? He's by far one of the smartest and most knowledgable person I've ever met. Calling Dennis a troll is the end as you know it. You mess with Dennis, you mess with The Dick. You mess with The Dick you mess with Nor Cal. You mess with Nor Cal you mess with pretty much the rest of the board. Good luck Stu. You'll need it :kewl: Don't worry he'll find something better to do soon. Just be lucky you aren't within reach of my Borrego powers :scared: :eek: That's right you mess with Dennis you mess with the Borrego Boy too ;)
I knew you'd have my back! :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Tweeter said:
Are you calling Dennis stupid?
Is your reading comprehension that low? Who the hell do you guys think you are anyway? Even since my first post I've been minding my own business, yet I'm constantly being attacked in many of the threads I post in. I've very rarely leveled a personal attack at another spefic member, and never ONCE made an intial attack, only reactive ones. I often compliment other members on the work they've done to their trucks. I ask questions where I can, but without a specific truck, I don't have many spefic questions.

On a daily basis, I get peppered with insults for one thing or another. It's usually some lurker logging on to make some no-wit wisecrack about rolling my truck. Then I get members like you who've got no authority of their own, but like to swing from the nuts of the members that do, threatening me with some some terrible fate (banning) for what exactly? Is it rolling my truck? Is it firing back at all the half brain comments from the no-name peanut gallery? Maybe it's for being the target of all the insults from the respected members (whose nuts you swing from) who should be setting an example with their actions, and in most cases are.

What's the deal with calling me a troll all the time anyway? A troll is someone who intentionally causes tension and strife on a message board. I posted a thread about rolling my truck, everyone took turns jumping on me about it. Big deal. Now we get threads like this where I'm making an on-topic comment about the subject of the thread, and people crawl out of the wood work to sling unrealated insults at me that are not only uncalled for, but uninstigated as well. Who's being the troll here? I've done nothing and you all know it.

It's too bad that you get butt hurt when I question the insults (not technical knowledge, advice or experience mind you) of one of your favorite members, but with the most respect I can muster, which is FAR more than you deserve, you can choke on my hairy ballsack.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
stu said:
Even since my first post I've been minding my own business, yet I'm constantly being attacked in many of the threads I post in. I've very rarely leveled a personal attack at another spefic member, and never ONCE made an intial attack, only reactive ones. .
sorry stu thats HUGE BS cause I never attacked you in anyway until you became an ass....read the posts stu'y

·
Registered
414 Posts
I think I told you that you were a bad driver after 5 pages of shit from everyone (including you). You're the one with the ZO6 right?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts