TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looks good, i like the lights like that on the top, eventually i wanna make a cargo rack with them like that

·
Registered
179 Posts
thanks bro..i like alot...wut shocks you running up front/back? is it TC setup?? looks phat, is it your daily driver?

·
Registered
196 Posts
where did the bumper go man!?!?! i liked that, the tube one.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Will you paint those damn white fenders already???

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
calamaridog said:
Will you paint those damn white fenders already???
..............NO :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bmw678 said:
where did the bumper go man!?!?! i liked that, the tube one.
I am redoing the bumper, so for the time being i cut half of it off. it actually looks pretty good like that and its still just as strong as before.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is your frame/bed bent? looks like its about to fall off

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mtnfrk79 said:
Is your frame/bed bent? looks like its about to fall off
no, a long time ago the cab started to collapse, where its at now is the highest its ever going to be. what happens is the back seam splits then it carrys and the whole cab top will fall on itsself.. The cage is actually sold mounting everything and keeping the cab from moving anymore.. But the frame is 100% normal still.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is an article in Sport Truck Mag. this month (Paint and Body issue) and they painted the fiberglass fenders on a black one and then airbrushed flames on it. Came out really clean looking.

Nice truck though, looks great.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LSUTacoma said:
There is an article in Sport Truck Mag. this month (Paint and Body issue) and they painted the fiberglass fenders on a black one and then airbrushed flames on it. Came out really clean looking.

Nice truck though, looks great.
thanks, however I will never ever put flames on a truck, i think they just look gay. besides im not about the looks, im about performance, and flames do nothing for performance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks good man, you take it in the dirt (other than your 25 mile long driveway, heh) with the cage yet? I decided to keep my Tacoma and pay it off and keep it around as a toy instead of getting the Audi, that'll wait.

Considering getting a half cage built like this one in Josh's truck.

Haven't talked to you in awhile, you end up going with Tundra axles? What parts exactly did you need, what parts are interchangeable, etc?

Pics, keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jazz124 said:
Looks good man, you take it in the dirt (other than your 25 mile long driveway, heh) with the cage yet? I decided to keep my Tacoma and pay it off and keep it around as a toy instead of getting the Audi, that'll wait.

Haven't talked to you in awhile, you end up going with Tundra axles? What parts exactly did you need, what parts are interchangeable, etc?

Pics, keep em coming.
Ya i moved to Aliso Viejo, got out of murrieta, I liked it there but there was no money in what i do down there.. SO now im up here. On teh axles I got tundra axles and did the modifications myself, only needed a boot and some tools.. wasnt too hard. havent been to the desert in about 3 months now, and im itching to get out...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Jazz124 said:

Pics, keep em coming.
i like the stock seatbelts...are those for added protection?? but seriously, y did he only go with half cage and not full?? are there other pics of the truck??

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
schcott said:
i like the stock seatbelts...are those for added protection?? but seriously, y did he only go with half cage and not full?? are there other pics of the truck??
That guy is JOsh,and he did only a 3/4 cage because thats all he could afford at the time, which is better than nothing, he is going to continue it on, soon. And we have to have the stock belts to be street legal dood. why dont you not bash something you dont understand? Have you ever priced a cage before, it isnt cheap to do.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts