TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was posted on PAP's site on Friday.

We have secured a very small piece of land that will be available for us to do our dealer events. The piece isn't large enough for trail riding. HOWEVER, we are getting close to an agreement for another piece of property that we can use for trail riding. We don't have anything in writing yet, but as soon as we do, we'll let you know.

As far as the politicians, contact Commissioner Steve Urban. He will be glad to help you out. If you (570) 825-1500 is the main number. If you can't seem to get through, send me a PM, I do have other numbers to try. We will soon be changing the front page to show election information for Luzerne County.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
It was posted on PAP's site on Friday.

We have secured a very small piece of land that will be available for us to do our dealer events. The piece isn't large enough for trail riding. HOWEVER, we are getting close to an agreement for another piece of property that we can use for trail riding. We don't have anything in writing yet, but as soon as we do, we'll let you know.

As far as the politicians, contact Commissioner Steve Urban. He will be glad to help you out. If you (570) 825-1500 is the main number. If you can't seem to get through, send me a PM, I do have other numbers to try. We will soon be changing the front page to show election information for Luzerne County.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for posting that up...they are having issues with different browsers not displaying that up to date info on the main page (I for one using Firefox can't see it), so it's good that it's brought to everyone's attention. I hope the new land deal goes through and it's in the same vincinity...I mapquested Rausch Creek from my house and it's over 2hrs:mad: Going to make it hard to make it there for the early starts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts